Repair Your Building Envelope Before It's Too Late
The term “building envelope” is used frequently in the construction and efficiency world, referring to how well your property is insulated. In other words, keeping the elements out, and your climate-controlled interior environment consistent.
While brick can be extremely efficient, warming and cooling slowly (thus maintaining temperature consistency), age and the elements eventually compromise your exterior armor. As your masonry ages and continues to deteriorate with time, moisture intrusion and decay will eventually punch holes in your envelope. This leads to energy loss, damage, and the need for extensive repairs.
Protect your building envelope (and your budget)
The Rife Masonry team can help. We are Seattle-based masonry experts, and can quickly identify and remediate those weak points that are compromising your property.
Building envelope inspections include
- Exterior brick and masonry inspections
- Historic brick repair and restoration
- Replacement and repair or brick, masonry, facades, and more
- Extensive experience with sealants, elastomeric products, and more
- Unreinforced masonry repairs
- Helix pinning