We offer true craftsmanship, complete transparency and a commitment to get your project done on budget and on time.
Founded in 2011, Rife Construction was born from a perceived need for both reliable and affordable construction services in the greater Seattle area. Our mission is to provide you with the best construction services at the most affordable price.
Union Trained : Seattle Approved
We are fully insured and bonded, so rest easy that your home and property are covered. Our expert masons are union trained to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved on your project.
Rigorous training and testing is an ongoing process in the trades. Rest easy knowing that trained professionals are working diligently all the while keeping you and your project safe.
Join Our Team
Lays building materials, including concrete and brick, constructs or repairs surface and structures. Working conditions include possible restricted movement, dirty environment, and possibility to lift or carry heavy objects. Responsibilities may also include...
- Preparing surfaces prior to beginning work.
- Laying blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
- Determining work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments.
- Laying out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
- Mixing cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cutting or breaking bricks.
- Using powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
- Molding expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Operating equipment, such as forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
Knowledge of related tools, masonry techniques, equipment and materials.
Previous experience with the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
Performs tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support sides of excavations, erect scaffolding and clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials.
- Previous experience working on general home construction, both existing and new.
- Skill in performing routine manual labor.
- Good work ethic - arrive on time and reliable